Financial Aid: Bringing higher education within everyone's reach
Texila American University (TAU) is aware that the cost of higher education is increasing for the students as well as the university. As part of our policy to help students achieve their educational goals, we make every effort to enable students to attain the power of higher education. Students can apply for private educational loans from various private loan lenders. U.S. citizens and permanent residents, as well as Canadian citizens, are eligible to apply on the basis of their creditworthiness (no co-signer). TAU administration is committed to providing all the possible assistance from our end to facilitate the process for you.
Scholarship: Enabling talent to flourish
The philosophy of Texila American University (TAU) is to recognize and boost academic excellence. With the objective of encouraging meritorious and deserving students, we offer a number of full and partial scholarships in each semester. Scholarship criteria at TAU are competitive and the funding is limited. Students who wish to be considered for scholarship aid are encouraged to apply in a timely manner for review.
TAU's faculty plays an integral role in establishing its high quality of education. The distinguished and knowledgeable faculty of TAU remains committed to providing the best of education and encouraging students to pursue their academic goals.
- Scholarship applications are available only for first-year, incoming students.
- Transfer students are not eligible for scholarships.
- Scholarships are limited to certain numbers in each category.
- Since the number of scholarships is limited, they are granted on first come first serve basis.
- Recipient of one category of scholarship is not eligible to apply for another scholarship.
- The Admissions committee is the final authority regarding the Award of Scholarships.